Free Exit Preparation Tool for Your
Determine areas to improve the valuation of your private label business and prepare for a buyer’s Due Diligence process
4 reasons to use this tool:
- Improve your readiness to sell your business.
- Identify potential risks to your brand.
- Prevent a loss of valuation by up to 25%.
- Create a plan for addressing challenges that may arise.
- Major legal, IP, tax, compliance and other issues may endanger the existence of your business.
- Risks may be mitigated and eliminated, once identified.
- If you ever consider selling your business, you must make sure it will pass buyer’s due diligence.
- Risks that can be eliminated today may not be fixable later.
Drawing on Fortunet’s experience of providing consultation services for over 150 Amazon Clients, and hundreds of e-commerce businesses during their exit journey, this free tool addresses many of the key risks faced by e-commerce businesses today.
How does it work?
All your data will remain confidential
What topics will my report cover?
- Trademark and other Intellectual Property Protection
- Account Ownership
- Amazon Account Health Issues
- Compliance issues
- Tariff and Duties
- Inventory Planning
- Other Exposures
Who are we?
Founded in 2018, Fortunet is the leading e-commerce investment banking firm specializing in mergers and acquisition (M&A) transactions for premium mid-sized, to large E-commerce businesses, including Amazon FBA and FBM businesses, DTC, SAAS, and more. Fortunet has represented hundreds of FBA businesses, DTC brands and e-commerce service providers, with a singular focus of maximizing outcomes for the client and an unwavering commitment to the success of each deal.